Hieroglifs International, an international translation and interpreting agency, is looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of public relations. It is essential that applicants for this position have excellent communication skills, creativity, and ability to focus on details.
- Monitoring of all forms of media
- Scheduling and coordinating presentations, promotions, photo shoots, and other special events
- Writing press releases and making other materials
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Preparing and supervising the production of promotional brochures, flyers, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photos, films and multimedia programmes
- Organizing events including conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Creating interview preparation materials
- Compiling contact lists
- Searching for press clippings
- Creating or updating databases
- Greeting guests and clients
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills, and they should be specialised in public relations, communication, marketing or journalism. Applicants should also have excellent writing skills, as well as solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient in Microsoft Office should apply.
English – good communication and writing skills
Company premises in Latvia.
Internships are offered for a period of 2 to 6 months. You will be supervised by experienced mentors. Interns receive no remuneration. Travel costs, accommodation, and other living expenses are the sole responsibility of interns or the institutions sponsoring them. Interns are also responsible for making their travel arrangements and obtaining the necessary visa (if applicable).
At the end of the internship, interns receive:
- Hieroglifs International certificate of internship
- Description of the intern by the internship supervisor
If you are interested in getting work experience in a dynamic, international company, please fill in the APPLICATION FORM.