Hieroglifs International, an international translation and interpreting agency, offers internship for interns interested in learning all aspects of Marketing/Sales/Advertising.
You should be ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will assist in these tasks:
- Market research and analysis
- Informing clients about the activities of the company
- Competition research
- Identification of potential clients
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Preparation of advertising materials
- Updating of the company’s website (post news, change content if needed, etc.)
- Evaluation of investments in non-profit activities
- Development of pricing strategies
- Analysis of client feedback
- Participation and co-organization of company’s promotion activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, etc.)
You should be specialised in marketing, sales or advertising. Excellent writing and communication skills are a must. Applicants should also have a solid understanding of social media. Only applicants proficient in Microsoft Office should apply.
English – good communication and writing skills
Company premises in Latvia
Internships are offered for a period of 2 to 6 months. You will be supervised by experienced mentors. Interns receive no remuneration. Travel costs, accommodation and other living expenses are the sole responsibility of interns or the institutions that sponsor them. Interns are also responsible for making their travel arrangements and obtaining the necessary visa (if applicable).
At the end of the internship, the interns receive:
- Hieroglifs International certificate of internship
- Description of the intern by the supervisor
If you are interested in getting work experience in a dynamic, international company, please apply by filling in the ONLINE FORM.