Internship in Public Relations
Hieroglifs International, an international translation and interpreting firm, is looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of Public Relations. It is essential that applicants for this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and are highly detail-oriented.
- Monitor all forms of media
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
- Write press releases and other materials
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
- Organise events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Create interview preparation materials
- Compile contact lists
- Search for press clippings
- Create or update databases
- Greet guests and clients
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have excellent writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Office applications should apply.
English – good communication and writing skills
Internship can be done in several ways:
- On the company premises in Romania
- On the company premises in Latvia
- On the company premises in Italy
Internships are offered for a period of 2 to 6 months. They are run by experienced mentors. Interns receive no remuneration. Travel costs, accommodation, and other living expenses are the responsibility of interns or their sponsoring institutions. Interns are also in charge of making their travel arrangements and obtaining the necessary visa (if applicable).
At the end of the internship the interns are issued:
- Hieroglifs International certificate of internship
- Self-description of the intern by the internship supervisor
If you are interested in getting work experience in a dynamic internationally established company, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a motivation letter stating why you are interested in joining us.