Internship in Marketing / Sales / Advertising
Hieroglifs International, an international translation and interpreting firm, is looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of Marketing/ Sales/ Advertising.
The successful candidate should be ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will assist in these tasks:
- Market research and analysis
- Inform clients about the activities of the company
- Competition research
- Identify potential clients
- Maintain client relationships
- Prepare advertising materials
- Update the company’s website (post news, change content if needed, etc.)
- Evaluate investments for other than profit ends
- Develop pricing strategies
- Analyze customer feedback
- Participate in and co-organize company’s promotion activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, etc.)
The successful candidate should be majoring in Marketing, Sales or Advertising. Excellent writing and communication skills are a must. Applicants should also have a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Office applications should apply.
English – good communication and writing skills
Internship can be done in several ways:
- On the company premises in Romania
- On the company premises in Latvia
- On the company premises in Italy
Internships are offered for a period of 2 to 6 months. They are run by experienced mentors. Interns receive no remuneration. Travel costs, accommodation, and other living expenses are the responsibility of interns or their sponsoring institutions. Interns are also in charge of making their travel arrangements and obtaining the necessary visa (if applicable).
At the end of the internship the interns are issued:
- Hieroglifs International certificate of internship
- Self-description of the intern by the internship supervisor
If you are interested in getting work experience in a dynamic internationally established company, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a motivation letter stating why you are interested in joining us.